Sunday, November 8, 2009

CARLITTA DURAND + VAUGHN GARCIA (NEW EP COMING SOON)


Ever since I met Carlitta in like 07', we have always shared some crazy musical ideas. When M1_Platoon formed that year in a lil APT in Campus Crossing, Carlitta and I also did our first song called "Galaxy 19". Her singing style always made my beats more "flowy" and "airy". spaced shit. And My production stye always made us both think outside of the box, writting about topics like losing love, all the way to topics like how a loney actress feels when she comes off the set. Its a there. a coupe days ago, me and Caritta REALLY decided to create something unique and original.
Taking chief inspirations from the R&B styles of producer Timberland and late great singer Aaliyah, we plan to go in as straight producer/singer..damaging the game.

Coming in December..



PS: Leave comments, AND IDEAS FOR THE TITLE OF THE EP!!

2 comments:

  1. DECEMBER COME SOONER! THE SUN IS WAITIN

    ReplyDelete
  2. bangin on a trashcan
    jammin under a streelight-lol

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

Share me!!!

Bookmark and Share