Monday, May 10, 2010

Loud Pack Productions (Studio/Production/Service Rates)

I am a producer/artist/creative project director.

I want to make my studio "LOUD PACK STUDIOS N.E." and artistic services available to all artists/producers/singers/promoters/visual artists ect.

Please contact me @:
Newtypevaughn@gmail.com

also go to: http://metrokids.bandcamp.com/ to hear my productions

Here is a package deal I am offering:

"5 TRACK EP/DEMOS" (100$)*
- five tracks recorded in LOUD PACK STUDIOS NE
- mixed and mastered
- features from MTRO KIDS

"10 TRACK EP/DEMOS" (200$)*
- ten tracks recorded in LOUD PACK STUDIOS NE
- mixed and mastered
- features from MTRO KIDS *


"ORIGINAL BEAT CDS" (50$)
- original production from VAUGHN GARCIA
- number of tracks may vary depending on project.


Loud Pack Productions/Mtro Kids Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Share me!!!

Bookmark and Share